Some Things you Should Know before getting your haircut!
BEING ON TIME / ARRIVE EARLY
- Being On Time is Overly Important in the Hair Industry. Every Minute Counts so Showing up a Little Early will Never hurt and will Allow for Extra Details & a Better Haircut!
- One Late Client could Disrupt an Entire Day.
CLEAN HAIR / NO HATS
- Clippers will Preform & Cut Better with Freshly Washed Hair.
- Try to Avoid having Product in your Hair before a Haircut, it Jams Up & Dulls the Blades of the Clippers & Scissors.
- AVOID HATS before your Appointment. or Arrive 5-10 Minutes Early to Get Washed Out.
[Hats will create Indents which will Distort the Fade as you're Cutting It.]
KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT / PICTURES
- Thorough Consultations should always be a standard practice, especially with New Clients, But having an Idea or a Picture will give the Barber a Better Understanding of What They Should Do.
TILTING HEAD / STAYING STILL
- Tilting your Head where the Barber Wants will Help them Achieve a Better Fade & will Provide Less Stress from Bad Posture overtime.
- Moving Your Head Around is an absolute No-No.
- There should be NO Talking while Trimming or Shaping your Beard.
- This is a No Brainer.
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.